Jan 3, 2009

Photos Uploaded

Due to me tagging along with Jamie when he went to Starbucks today for free wireless internet (you don't really have to buy anything to enjoy their wireless network), I got all of my photos from my vacation uploaded today, a bit sooner than I had expected to. My journal, my pictures from Yangshuo, from Xiamen... They're all on my photobucket site (http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a4/evilgollum/China/) on the China page, or in various sub-albums arranged by city. A good number of them (especially in Guangzhou) are pictures of stuff in museums, but a lot of the landscape in Yangshuo is just stunning. I recommend reading through my journal writings at the same time as looking through the pictures, so you can really get a feel for what it all felt and looked like. Enjoy!

No comments: